Weaver Brothers Construction has an immediate opening for Drivers with a valid CDL License along with a currently active DOT Medical Card. Drivers will operate our automatic transmission triaxle dump trucks hauling materials between our various jobs in central and southern New Hampshire. We are an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer who has been in business for over 75 years building Highways and Roads throughout the State of New Hampshire.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate tri-axle dump truck safely and efficiently on public highways and in off-road situations to deliver aggregate material to and from jobsites. The operator will also haul other materials as needed such as rock, soils, mulch, brush, etc.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to maintenance staff.
- Perform manual labor such as shovel material as necessary.
- Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment as well as keeping it clean and serviceable at all times.
- CDL and DOT Medical Card
- Clean Driving Record
- Able to work over 40 hours
- Ability to clean and grease own truck
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections
- Keep accurate logs of deliveries and time worked
- Comply to all OSHA & MSHA regulations and Company Safety and Policy Rules
- Positive Attitude
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a current Medical Card.
- Ability to safely climb up and on trucks and loads.
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wages
- Employee Health and Dental Insurance is paid 100% during the working Season
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Program with 4% Company Match
- Overtime opportunities