Weaver Brothers Construction has an immediate opening for Drivers with a valid Class A or B CDL License along with a currently active DOT Medical Card and who does not mind working longer hours during the summer. We are a growing Affirmative Action/EEO Employer who has been in business for over 70 years building Highways and Roads throughout the State of New Hampshire. The candidate will operate Tri-axle dump trucks for the safe, efficient, and economical movement of material from one location to another. During the hiring process you will be subject to a driving test and you will also have to pass a drug test.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate tri-axle dump truck safely and efficiently on public highways and in off-road situations to deliver aggregate material to and from jobsites. The operator will also haul other materials as needed such as rock, soils, mulch, brush, etc.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to maintenance staff.
- Perform manual labor such as shovel material as assigned.
- Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment as well as keeping it clean and serviceable at all times.
- Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and occasionally non-traditional hours including night shift and Saturdays.
- Minimum of 1-year dump experience preferred.
- Willing to train the right person
- CDL and DOT Medical Card
- Clean Driving Record
- Able to work over 40 hours
- Ability to clean and grease own truck
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections
- Keep accurate logs of deliveries and time worked
- Comply to all OSHA & MSHA regulations and Company Safety and Policy Rules
- Positive Attitude
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a current Medical Card.
- Ability to safely climb up and on trucks and loads and shift gears.
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary based on experience and Prevailing wage on DOT jobs
- Employee Health Insurance is paid 100% during the working Season
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Program with 4% Company Match
- Full-time, Seasonal