We are currently seeking candidates who want a hands-on career working outside. Laborers perform many aspects of manual work consisting of anything from installing erosion control measures to helping install underground drainage pipe to backfilling a bridge abutment.
- Report each day on time ready and willing to work
- Ensure reliable transportation to and from the job-site
- Must follow safety regulations at all times.
- Safely Operate and maintain all hand and power tools
- Take direction provided by supervisors
- Experience on heavy highway construction projects preferred but we are willing to train
- Knowledge of construction materials, tools, equipment, and methods.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure
- Must have endurance to perform strenuous tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time often in hot/cold temperatures.
- Ability to lift and carry over 50 lbs.
- Ability to make repetitive movements
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Ability to multi-task
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Employee Health and Dental Insurance is paid 100% while working
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Program with 4% Company Match
- Overtime opportunities