Job Description and Requirements:
- Safely operate equipment on Road, sitework and pipe projects.
- Ensure that the equipment is running properly and in proper working order at all times
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
- Able to safely climb in and out of equipment
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Comply with all OSHA & MSHA regulations and our Company Safety Policy
- Maintain good housekeeping around the work site
- Ability to work overtime as needed, Monday through Friday including Saturdays as the business requires.
- Maintain communications with supervisors, drivers and crew as needed
- Must be willing to help labor when needed
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Experience preferred but not required to apply. We are willing to train the right person.
- Multiple locations throughout New Hampshire
- Dependable transportation is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary based on experience with Davis-Bacon wages paid on DOT jobs
- Employee’s Health Insurance is paid at 100% while employee is working
- 401(k) with 4% Company Match
- Holiday Pay
Job Classification: Full Time, Seasonal